Friday, January 15, 2010

CBox and Other Updates

I stole this idea from a few other blogger friends (Thanks Mandy and Amy) It's called Cbox and it will allow my readers that do not have a google account to post comments on my page. You will find it along the right side of my page. Enjoy:)


Everything on this end is going well, Coen is getting quite the personality and its so much fun to interact with him and enjoy his smiles. I still have yet to capture one of these infamous smiles on camera but I trust it will happen soon so stay tuned! In other personality news, Coen seems to get really cranky in the evening hours of 5-8 pm, which sucks because thats the time that Daddy comes home and wants to play. I've been told it is referred to as the "witching hour" although I more commonly refer it as "What the heck is this child's problem" hour! I'm still nursing Coen but did introduce formula to him this past week. I find it a lot easier to bring a thing of formula and bottle to places instead of trying to heat up a breastmilk bottle, and there is also something comforting about knowing exactly how many ounces he is getting and knowing that he is content. I sometimes feel that he doesn't eat enough and other times I feel like he stays on the boob too long which causes him to spit up...a lot!

OHHHH Breaking News! I had to take a break from this post to play with my awake and happy baby and was able to finally capture a precious moment- twice- so without further ado, here is my baby boy with his beautiful smile :) Say Cheese!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, sorry but I have to leave this post on that happy note. I will be back to blog next week:) Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Donna and Thorne said...

Oh look at them blues! He's so freaking cute!!! Sux having to go back to work though...I'm not looking forward to going back myself!

Kari said...

Too cute!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones