Friday, April 30, 2010

Excuse Me... Have you Seen April???

I canNOT believe today is the last day of April, and tomorrow starts my ridiculously busy month of May. I've been such a bad blogger lately and I apologize. They have me doing backflips at work, yet conveinently don't pay me extra for that. I'm using the next 5 minutes to write a post, although it's 5 minutes that I don't really have to spare.

Usually I go back and read my last post so that I don't update you with stuff that I've already written- but I don't have time for that either sooooooooooo deal with it. :)

Coen is a BIG BOY now. He turned 5 months old last Friday and I say this every month, time is going too fast. For his 5th month birthday we let him try carrots for the first time and boy did he love them! Like most babies, a good amount of it ended up on his hands, highchair, hair and bib- but what little amount did get into his mouth he ate right up!


Photobucket



He is rolling over like a pro, even in his sleep! So I finally had to call the Dr. and get her permission to let him start sleeping on his belly. She said that the preferred option is to keep him on his back until 6 months, but this child is determined to be on his belly. He even rolls over the wedge that I place him in the middle of, so she said fine, just let him be... and so I am.

Coen's newest best friend was born on April 13th, he is so squishy cute. We welcome Brady Richard Moneypenny to this world and love him so much. Amanda and I are sponsoring a hole at this weeks golf tournament in honor of the toy boys, so naturally we had to take a pic of them together to put on the sign- getting a pic of two babies, one 5 months and the other 2 weeks, was quite challenging... but none-the-less adorable!


Photobucket



Cameron got another fantastic report card, I'm so proud of him and his academics. Because he has been so well behaved lately I took him to Top Golf with my Mom, Aunt and friend. He really enjoyed himself and it was wonderful to have that 1:1 time with him. I still make it a habit to have that time, he deserves every second of it.


Photobucket



(You can thank my Mom for cutting off the top of my head in the picture... well you can thank her, or the Miller Lites she was drinking!) hehe.

Kyle is still job hunting, but I must say I love him home with Coen so I'm in no real rush for him to find a job. I know something great will come his way eventually, so I tell him to cherish every second he gets to spend with Coen during the day. He is lucky, but he already knows that.

Alright, time is up! I have my first cortisone shot on Monday morning for my back in hopes that it will solve my tailbone issue. I will do my best to update with pictures for the 3rd Annual Gotz Strength golf tournament sometime next week. Have a great weekend:)

3 comments:

Donna and Thorne said...

Coen is getting so big, and is just adorable (even with carrots on his face!) I just can't believe it. Where does the time go huh? BTW..You look great!

Me said...

Coen is growing up so fast! Hope the tournament went well. BTW - you are looking GREAT! - Tkeys

Lola said...

aw man, i still need to check out top golf. looks so fun! you're looking great, btw :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones