Coen is SIX.MONTHS.OLD! I can't believe it, I look back and seriously am in awe of how fast it has all gone. We had his six month photo shoot last week and the photographer sent me some pictures back (see below) I entered one of the pictures into a baby photo contest and found out yesterday that his picture was selected to be in the 2010 Edition of America's Most Beautiful Babies book! Very exciting:) Of course, no money, but just the knowledge that someone else thinks our little booger is as cute as we do is enough for me!





Moving on, Another baby boy was born in my circle of friends:) Angie and Jason welcomed Benjamin James Cranford into the world on June 2nd weighing 9 pounds 3 ounces! I've seen pictures and he is absolutely precious, looks a lot like his Mommy! Unfortunately they live in Salisbury which is quite a drive, but I will be able to see the lil munchkin and big brother Cole at the river on the 4th if all goes to plan! SO EXCITING.
As for me, today marked a big milestone for my weight loss. I've officially lost 40 pounds! I'm 70 pounds down from the day I had Coen and 50 pounds down from my pre-prego weight! I still have some more to go, but I'm honestly happy with what I have accomplished so far.. happy, but in NO way satisfied! This weekend we are going to our good friends, Brian and Lynnea's, wedding in Mitchellville, MD. I don't have a dress to wear yet, nothing fits! Hopefully I will find something this afternoon or tomorrow...nothing like procrastination:)
Tomorrow and Sunday morning Cameron is taking part in the Chris Cooley Youth Football camp, he is very excited and so am I! Hoping to catch a few snap shots of Mr. Cooley before the day is over. My Mom sent me this picture that I thought was lost, it was taken when Cam was only 2 years old!!!! HOTTness:)

Alright, leaving work now- it's summer hours (halfday Fridays) I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!




1 comment:
Love the new pics!
Post a Comment