Thursday, September 15, 2011

19 Weeks and a Head Cold:(

19 Weeks! This baby boy will be here in 20 weeks, unbelievable! When I think about how fast that time is going to fly by I have such high anxiety. The fall/winter months with all of the holidays/birthdays just zip by with the blink of an eye. Holy cow, SOOOO much to do.

I've been dealing with a terrible head cold since last Friday, seriously WTF! At first I thought I was getting a toothache that was causing pain to my ear, but then the pain went all over my mouth and to both ears, then to my head. I went to the Dr. and he said it seemed like I had seasonal allergies and congestion, and that there was nothing I could do because it wasn't a sinus infection "yet". Then I hear the words, "just another one of the many pregnancy wonders". AGHHGHGHH I swear, if one more person tells me that I am going to go ape shit on them.

The name Cooper is winning 13-2 over Chase at this point, did ya'll like Chase at all? Kyle is still having a hard time changing his name, I keep reminding him that the beauty in the baby not being here yet is that we can change his name 20 times if we want to. Of course, I wouldn't do that, but it's true!

The Giants took a big L against the Skins on Sunday and Momma was very pleased:) I left FedEx happy as a clam, my husband and son didn't have the same feelings. Oh well, too bad sooo sad for them! hehe!!!!

I've been having fun lately doing some side projects for friends, Shadowbox Invitations. People have been ordering them for bridal shower invites, or wedding and anniversary gifts! I'm starting to critique my work and have been really thinking of going live with them on ETSY. If anyone is interested (ahem... NAOMI) please let me know, I'd be glad to work out the details with you!








1 comment:

Naomi said...

First..... I hope you feel better!!! Drink lots, I know not taking anything is hard ( if that's what you're doing)

Second..... I love Chase, but I LOVE Cooper! It's unique and it totally fits the theme without going overboard.

Third....How's your stroller search going? I have learned Britax SUCKS. I played with a few and the quality of the stroller is really crappy and flimsy. Not worth the free carseat. I think we're going with the Baby Jogger City Select.

I don't know why I'm numbering, but Fourth. I have the invitation ready! I need your address (again) so I can send it to you!! Email me price and your address....Your work is amazing! It will look good in our new place.....when we find one!


<3


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones